Friday, September 10, 2010

Sweaters, sweaties, sweatahhhh

I'm a sweater kind of gal.


My office is extremely cold. EXTREMELY. Think..penguins even shiver cold. So obviously, I'm forced to wear lots and lots of sweaters (even in summer) at least 5 days a week. I've grown to love these cozy toppers. All colors, all lengths, all styles.



Today, the outfit consists of black kitten heel-height pointy toed wedges, dark grey tweed trousers, berry pink basic crew neck longsleeve, all topped by a royal blue button up boyfriend cardigan. Besides my mother's diamond earrings my dad gifted me at my wedding so I would have a piece of her with me (she passed away about 10 months before my wedding), and my wedding rings, I am not wearing any jewelry. Horrible statement from a jewelry maker huh?

Anyways, LOVE sweaters, and I'm so excited its almost fall so I don't look like a crazy running errands on my lunch break @work in a sweater. Here are some of my favorites for fall:

Bright and super soft. Can be paired with blacks and whites underneath, or go bold with hot pinks, bright yellows, or maybe a turqouise. Mossimo Black From Target.. I'm wearing it today actually :)

Completely unexpected. Takes the classic cardigan and skews lines and cuts for something way more fun and youthful. Element "Institute" via Zappos

Classic cashmere in a modern shape. Halston Heritage Silk-Cashmere Dolman via Berdorf Goodman

The "I Would Trade My First Born for This Sweater" Sweater lol :) Moschino Long Houndstooth via Zappos


And to break away from the obvious grey kick I was on, a nice bright choice. The Danielle Cardigan by *LA Boutique

And finally, the "I'd have to sell a kidney, and liver, and spleen...possibly a lung" cardigan. Oscar de la Renta Cashmere Cardigan via Neiman Marcus

1 comment:

  1. wow. those last two sweaters are amazing! i looove sweaters =]

    ReplyDelete