Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

I've taken it upon myself to write you a letter to let you know what I want for Christmas. I've come to realize with years of being slightly dissapointed by some things I've received *cough*uglychristmassweater*cough* that you are not a mind reader. I think I've been pretty good this year. I'd like to ask you to please ignore the burrito I had to throw at that SUV after it almost sideswiped me and then cut me off and slammed on their brakes. Or at least balance out that incident with the donations to charity. Thank you!


1. A pony. Yes, I will ask for this until I get it.
2. Down blankie (down alternative acceptable). Hubs is a blaket hog so make it big!
3. World Domination. Yes, I will also ask for this until I get it.
4. A playhouse for kitty.
5. Pretty art. I'm flexable, but please submit a draft with possibilities for approval.
6. Did I mention a pony?
7. NEW KITCHEN!
8. Wii Fit
9. While you're at it, throw in Spongebob: Truth or Square for Wii too.
10. A stable for above asked for pony.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Santa. I'll leave a bucket of oats in the backyard for my pony, and milk and cookies by the TV.

1 comment:

  1. I could help you with the art part :)

    Thanks for appreciating my "Tacky" wreath, :)

    love your blog, am going to follow :)

    Have a wonderful weekend, regards, T.

    ReplyDelete