Thursday, November 19, 2009

Turkey Day

One week until Thanksgiving!
Normally I would say 'WOO HOO' but one night about 2-3 weeks ago, I said we'd have turkey day at my house. Then my dad called me after I'd basically drank an entire bottle of wine. He asked me if my uncle could come too. The part of the conversation I missed was uncleS. So instead of about 6 people, I have 10-12 people showing up to eat. EEEEEKKK!
I've done Christmas before for 5 people..no biggie on cooking. But wow! To do a turkey, a ham, fish for my pescatarian family, salad, snacks, and potatoes ---sheesh! Luckally my family is bringing stuff too like side dishes and desserts and beer and whatnot..but I'm still freaking out a bit. There is so much to do to get the house ready and everything. I know I can handle it all but its nerve-wracking man!

But on better news: sears.com messed up pricing or something on their Sony Vaio laptops so I scored a widescreen Vaio for $108 after shipping. YES...one hundred and eight dollars! Woo hoo! I'd love to keep its lovely glory but that is one nice piece of profit to sell it :)


PS: johnny depp voted 'sexiest man alive' for the 2nd time. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment