Thursday, September 17, 2009

hair accessories on their way!

(image from blog.weddingpaperdivas.com I bought my fabulous wedding invitations from them)
Lately, I have wanted to get hair accessories made SO badly! I love little things you can stick in your hair that people stop and say "ooooh what is that?!" I wore a lovely silk hydrangea and feather fascinator at my wedding so I think I'm leaning more in that direction: wedding hair. But what is there for all the rest of your days?
What would you be interested in seeing/wearing?

Headbands, bobby pins, clips, combs, all of the above? I have been sketching ideas of things I like, but what do YOU like? We're finally moving this weekend and once I get my studio set up, I'll be posting the rest of my jewelry on Etsy (since I only have 22 of the 50+ finished pieces I have up) and then start the hair line. Oh and get around to painting sometime hehe. If you have any suggestions, questions, or just wanna say hi -- I'm here! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment